[imp] Help with attachments

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at queernet.org
Sun Jun 8 19:11:14 PDT 2003

Eric Rostetter wrote:

>If you are using a CVS HEAD not updated for several weeks, the common
>advice is to update to current and try again.  Make sure you update both
>IMP and Horde.

I wasted several days doing this last time on Jan Schneider's say-so.
On comletion, nothing else had changed.

Should I update every day just in case the phase of the moon has done
something to it?

Seriously, what's the point?

>>At send time, we see:
>>
>>[Sun Jun  8 16:44:20 2003] [error] PHP Notice:  Object to string
>>conversion in /var/www/html/horde-20030527/horde/lib/MIME/Part.php on
>>line 1062
>>

>Basically it is saying, as far as I can see, that getContents() is returning
>an object instead of a string.  You might try debugging by checking
>what is returned by getContent() (log it, or dump it to output, or whatever).
>Maybe if we know what is being returned, we *might* be able to guess why.

You're speaking pig latin to me.  I have no idea how to "check what is
returned" or "dump it to output" -- does one need to be a programmer to
use this software?