[imp] suggestion and question

Aaron Naiman naiman at math.jct.ac.il
Mon Jun 9 01:07:34 PDT 2003

Dear IMP Developers,

Great stuff -- thanx!

Just a quick suggestion.  I (and I imagine others) use the Sort by Arrival
option.  When replying to a message in my INBOX, I will usually FCC to
some folder.  Then, after I have sent in, I have to go back and file the
original message in the folder as well.  (This I do _all_ of the time.)
So, it is a bit of a pain.  But in addition, due to my sorting method,
my response is always before the initial email I received.

My suggestion: I little checkbox in the Message Composition window (if
replying), for filing the original email message (to which I am replying)
in the same folder.

Thanx for the thinx!!

And for the question.  I have a fully-featured, online homework management
system, written in Perl, which I would like to _give_ to developers who
know a _lot_ more than I do about building (in Perl, PHP, Python, etc.,
whatever makes sense) systems professinoally, for large user bases, etc.
Is there anyone at Horde who might be interested?  Or someone else you
know who might be?  (Or perhaps a different list where to post this?)
Thanx.

ATB,

Aaron

--
Aaron ("Aharon") Naiman | Jerusalem College of Technology--Machon Lev
  naiman at math.jct.ac.il | http://hobbes.jct.ac.il/~naiman