[imp] suggestion and question

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 9 06:42:08 PDT 2003

Quoting Aaron Naiman <naiman at math.jct.ac.il>:

> My suggestion: I little checkbox in the Message Composition window (if
> replying), for filing the original email message (to which I am replying)
> in the same folder.

Patch?

> And for the question.  I have a fully-featured, online homework management
> system, written in Perl, which I would like to _give_ to developers who
> know a _lot_ more than I do about building (in Perl, PHP, Python, etc.,
> whatever makes sense) systems professinoally, for large user bases, etc.
> Is there anyone at Horde who might be interested?  Or someone else you
> know who might be?  (Or perhaps a different list where to post this?)

Submit it (preferably, a link to the code, and any demos or documentation
you have) to dev at lists.horde.org, and we'll see if anyone is interested in
taking it on as a Horde project. I'm certainly interested in general, but I
can't say I'll have time to focus on it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.