[imp] Help with attachments

Alex Huppenthal alex at gwsprings.net
Mon Jun 9 08:45:16 PDT 2003

I've had some troubles with the CVS version myself, and I do appreciate this
email. I do have some programming experience, so the troublesome part is
instrumenting the code to 'see' what's going on. php.ini and horde's global
debug options don't always reveal much.

>From time to time I still see the session timeout issue appear. I haven't had
time to investigate how to see where the decision is made that the session has
timed out, and what the flaw is. It happens mysteriously - difficult to
reproduce predicatbly.

I've noticed several sites are now recommending that users clear their cookies
from their browsers to remedy the situation. This has some unwanted side
effects for those who want cookies to hang around.