[imp] Help with attachments

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 9 11:59:31 PDT 2003

Quoting Alex Huppenthal <alex at gwsprings.net>:

> I've had some troubles with the CVS version myself, and I do appreciate this
> email. I do have some programming experience, so the troublesome part is
> instrumenting the code to 'see' what's going on. php.ini and horde's global
> debug options don't always reveal much.

True, for problems like this type (attachments zero sized, session timeouts,
etc) the php/Horde logs often contain little or no info to help debug
the problem.

> >From time to time I still see the session timeout issue appear. I haven't

You'd have to refresh my memory as to what this exact problem is.

> timed out, and what the flaw is. It happens mysteriously - difficult to
> reproduce predicatbly.

Yeah, those are the hard ones to diagnose...

> I've noticed several sites are now recommending that users clear their
> cookies
> from their browsers to remedy the situation. This has some unwanted side
> effects for those who want cookies to hang around.

Don't know anything about that.  Have no problems myself...  (with the code
at least, the rest of my life is a different matter ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!