[imp] Help with attachments

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at queernet.org
Mon Jun 9 15:08:13 PDT 2003

The point is that I have used the equivalent of CVS HEAD on other projects
for a few years, some in test and some in production.  In each case, there
is a different philosophy about (a) whether checkouts are expected to work,
(b) whether checkins are tested before being exposed to the world, and (c)
whether or not there is a public release content list, roadmap and
timetable.

> So, while it appears the time was wasted, we got an updated
> FAQ section from it, are talking about automated tests
> because of it, and maybe, just maybe, made Roger's life a bit
> better also...

Much, much better, in fact.  I've learned what's different about how this
project manages its resources from Majordomo 2, from a web-based forum for
which I am one of the target users, and from several others.