[imp] Help with attachments

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 9 14:51:06 PDT 2003

Quoting z33k666 at icqmail.com:

> I can not believe time is being spent on explaining what CVS/HEAD is to this
> guy.

Why not?  How else can I find out, for example, if our CVS docs you refered
him to are accurate, or easy to understand, or what ever.  We can use the
feedback provided, dispite the actual intent of the poster.

In addition, it spawned a new discussion on dev at lists.horde.org about
using automated testing for Horde.  So the thread was not in vain, and
may result in some benefit to all Horde users.

Also, a lot of times threads like this point out failures in our documentation.
For example, when he said all he wanted was lists, that reminded me that while
lists are in the release now we've never updated the FAQ to say so.  So I
updated the FAQ this morning to cover that fact.

So, while it appears the time was wasted, we got an updated FAQ section from it,
are talking about automated tests because of it, and maybe, just maybe,
made Roger's life a bit better also...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics