[imp] Help with attachments

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at queernet.org
Mon Jun 9 20:09:15 PDT 2003

Eric Rostetter wrote:

>>I also know -- as I've said before -- that I would not have implemented
>>CVS HEAD had I known there were no schedule in place for moving it
>>toward a release, nor any specific content plans for that release.
>>

>That is pretty much the definition of CVS HEAD.  I think you have it confused
>with more predictable things like CVS RELENG.

Let's try that in different terms -- though we've discussed this elsewhere.

I know what CVS HEAD is for in general.

Having been associated principally with (a) commercial products that are
driven by requirements documents or (b) open source projects that work
to a feature list for each release (in both of which cases if you're not
serving a specific goal you may not check in), I was unprepared for what
it means to Horde in particular.