[imp] Help with attachments

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 9 08:59:45 PDT 2003

Quoting "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk at queernet.org>:

> >Step Off.  Eric is the man when it comes to help.

Ah, alas, not any more...  No time to devote to helping people right now...
Just too busy in my own work life... :(

I still try to answer when I can, but I just don't have the time right now
to reply to all the messages like I used to...

>  Do you have ANY idea what
> >CVS/HEAD is?  Obviously not.
> >

> Yes, I know exactly what it is.

I think you have a general idea what it is, but not a real good idea what
it is.

> I also know -- as I've said before -- that I would not have implemented
> CVS HEAD had I known there were no schedule in place for moving it
> toward a release, nor any specific content plans for that release.

That is pretty much the definition of CVS HEAD.  I think you have it confused
with more predictable things like CVS RELENG.

> set it up only because we had users who required group aliases in their
> address book.

If you mean distribution lists, this is in the newest release version,
so there is no need to use CVS at all.  Just use Turba 1.2.

See http://lists.horde.org/archives/announce/2003/000040.html

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics