[imp] Horde Version for IMP (latest)

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo at sgi.es
Tue Jun 10 02:53:12 PDT 2003

Thank you very much!!! One question about your recommendation, is it neccesary
Mycrypt Support on PHP in this versions? What is this for? How does it improve
the performance? I have IMP 3.1 and kronolith 1.0 with horde 2.1 and PHP with no
mycrypt support and it seems to work fine.

Thanks again

Jorge

lst_hoe at kwsoft.de wrote:

> Zitat von Jorge Izquierdo <jizquierdo at sgi.es>:
>
> > Hi, I've smoothly installed IMP 3.1 and Kronolith 1.0 with the Horde
> > framework 2.1. Now I would like to update to the latest stable version
> > of all this products. May it be posible to work Kronolith 1.1, and IMP
> > 3.2.1 in Horde Framework 2.2.3? I have read in the web that kornolith
> > 1.1 works in horde 2.2.3 framework, but IMP 3.2.1 needs no more than
> > Horde 2.2.1 ("IMP 3.2.1 requires PHP 4.1.0 or higher, and will operate
> > with either version 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 or 2.2.1 of the Horde Application
> > Framework."). Does IMP 3.2.1 works correctly in Horde 3.2.1 Framework or
> > wil Kronolith 1.1 work with Horde 2.2.1 framework?
> >
> > Thanks for your help, I hope an answer for the best solution with the
> > latest versions of this productos.
> >
> > Jorge
>
> Should be no problem at all. Working fine here since some weeks (IMP 3.2.1,
> Horde 2.2.3). Be sure to get PHP with mcrypt support or your performance will
> suffer.
>
> Regards
>
> Andreas

Jorge Izquierdo Alonso