[imp] Re: Can't get Ingo to do my filtering

Lucas Parker horde at doctorsdesktop.com
Tue Jun 10 08:43:25 PDT 2003

michael,

Thanks for the heads-up. I grabbed the latest CVS, and now what happens is:

I login.  Click filters, I see the top menu has:
Rules | Blacklist | Whitelist | Vacation | Script | Options | Help | Mail

Plus, I see my list of rules.

I click on a rule.  The rule loads OK.  The top menu loses 'Vacation' and
'Script'.

Going back to the 'Rules' page, all of my rules are gone.  Adding a new rule or
refreshing the view produces no change.

Additionally, I still have no filter icon along with my search and refresh
icons.

Clueless question:  Where are these filters being stored?  I have no backends
configured in backend.php, yet apparently the filters are stored somewhere.

Oh, and I have disabled automatic filtering on login and on Inbox refresh as per
an earlier recommendation.

Thanks so much for your hard work and patience.

Lucas