[imp] Login problem

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Wed Jun 11 08:26:56 PDT 2003

Hi Everyone:

I am getting this weird error when one of my user tried to login to his mail
account. I couldn't figure out anything so restarted apache and courier-imap
which fixed the problem. Any pointer or help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I am using horde-2.1, imap-3.1, apache-1.3.27, redhat-7.3

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in /var/www/mail/horde-
2.1/imp-3.1/lib/Maintenance/Task/purge_trash.php on line 45

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in /var/www/mail/horde-
2.1/imp-3.1/lib/Maintenance/Task/purge_trash.php on line 69

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/mail/horde-2.1/imp-
3.1/lib/Maintenance/Task/purge_trash.php:45) in /var/www/mail/horde-2.1/imp-
3.1/redirect.php on line 84

Warning: Can not authenticate to IMAP server: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken
(authenticate) (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

--

Hammad