[imp] White Background in horde

Douglas Furlong imp-list at dark-hill.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 13:34:13 PDT 2003

Good day all.

I have a slightly irritating problem that I noticed over the last couple of
weeks.

The background for almost all of horde is white.

>From top down we have.

Top Row with Inbox, trash etc (when in imp), is the right default colour.

Down the left hand column, it is all white (making the text almost impossible to
read).

Then the next window where viewing mail, the bar at the top is the right colour,
but when ever viewing say the search section, every thing is white making the
text almost impossible to read.

If you go to www2.dark-hill.co.uk/horde/ you can get an idea of what I mean.

Now, I originally did a cvs update, and thought it was a clash in there some
where, so I have just completely wiped (removed the DIR) the version I had,
and checked out today's CVS release. Reconfigured, and I am having the same
problem : (

The only settings that would have stayed are the details in the pgsql db.

My PHP version is php-4.2.2-8.0.7, my pear version is the latest (from today)
that you have in ftp.horde.org/pear (1.1)

I have tried this on numerous browsers, IE 6, Mozelle, Galleon, Oepra 7 (so many
that i don't think specifying specific version just yet matters).

Now, does any one know off the top of their head what this might be?

I am throwing this out to you lot before I kill my self attempting to blow up my
puter compiling PHP from source : \

Sorry if this is not clear...

--
Douglas Furlong
Mobile: 07787 516 804

"There are 10 kinds of people, those that understand binary,
and those that do not".