[imp] attachement bigger than 12MB

tfischer at abh.de tfischer at abh.de
Thu Jun 12 04:32:17 PDT 2003

Hi List,

i'm running Horde 2.1 with IMP 3.1. Everything was running grat since i moved
the webserver to another machine and from selfcompiled to pre-build Debian-Packages.

On the new machine is apache 1.3.26 and php 4.1.2 with latest Securityupdates.
The old machin was running apache 1.3.26 with php 4.3.0

My problem now is that i can send Attachments with a size to 12MB without
problems, but every thing bigger does not work. I can see the Attachment after i
attached it in the Attachemnt-List of the Mail but when i hit on the send
button, the attachemnt is lost. For the sender it looks that the Mail was send
correctly with the attachemnt.

Another difference to the old machin is that i now use smtp for sending the mail
to the mailserver.

Regards,
Tom