Fw: [imp] I need help with signed & encrypted messages in CVS

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu Jun 12 12:00:25 PDT 2003

Quoting Sebastian Calero Laguia <scalero at datadec.es>:

| I want to complete my previous question:
|
| If I sent the message signed and encrypted with IMP, I obtain this line:
| "There was no text in this message part", but If I use Outlook or Outlook
| Express I obtain this in my error_log:
|
| [Thu Jun 12 11:27:03 2003] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
| function:  getmessageindex() in /Dir1/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/pkcs7.php
| on
| line 287
|
| When I use Outlook, if I put a 'var_dump($decrypted_data)' nn the line
| 225
| of file "imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/pkcs7.php", it seems like the message isn´t
| decrypted (the parts are not shown) .

I have mentioned this before, but I personally do not have the means to
debug S/MIME problems, so it will require you (or someone else with S/MIME
support) to debug and fix this.  I _can_ say that this is surely a problem
with embedded MIME parts (e.g. a MIME structure that is embedded in an
encrypted part) and that I think have fixed the PGP viewer to the point
that this is fixed there.  Since the S/MIME and PGP viewers are similar,
you can use the PGP code as a tool to debugging this problem (located in
imp/lib/MIME/Viewer).

michael