[imp] Re: Move/Copy Links Not working

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 16 00:23:21 PDT 2003

Quoting John mcClure <johnm at psy.gla.ac.uk>:

> Also getting similar - checked after reading your message. Symptoms
> different for me though, it always copies whether move or copy selected.

It seems to work for me in mailbox, but not message views.

> Doesn't delete the original message for move operation. Not sure why, but it
> seems to look cosmetically better having the move and copy as seperate
> dropdowns so I'm glad about the change.

That has been reverted, and they are now back to one dropdown.  But still
moved to the left instead of centered.

> I'm planning to take a drag through the code tomorrow morning, hoping a
> boffin in another timezone will have cracked it by then.

Looked, but didn't find the answer yet.  Feel free to have at it.  Be
sure to update first, as several more changes have been made.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!