[imp] Re: Can't get Ingo to do my filtering

Ruben van der Steenhoven ruben_donotspamme at webmeesters.net
Mon Jun 16 01:26:10 PDT 2003

I understand your problem Michael, it can be very difficult to reproduce
a problem in certain situations, but it seems (to me a least) in this
case, that the combination of a real-life database thats been upgraded
along with the head-version of horde COULD result in these problems.

If my assumption is true this could result in major problems when
releasing HORDE 4.

I am more than willing to work with you in resolving this issue
step-by-step, athough i don't think this list would be the right medium
to do so. Is that an option for you?