[imp] Login auth. through IMP.

Dennis Loos dpm at valkenswaard6.nl
Mon Jun 16 02:39:25 PDT 2003

Hi,

I just got the latest CVS version of horde and IMP.
I tried to configure Horde to use the auth. through IMP but I get an
errormessages:

Notice: Undefined index: alternate_login in
/var/www/html/nieuw/horde/imp/login.php on line 99

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/nieuw/horde/imp/login.php:99) in
/var/www/html/nieuw/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 122

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/nieuw/horde/imp/login.php:99) in
/var/www/html/nieuw/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/nieuw/horde/imp/login.php:99) in
/var/www/html/nieuw/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

 Welkom bij Horde
login

Notice: Undefined variable: guestapps in
/var/www/html/nieuw/horde/templates/login/login.inc on line 68

Notice: Undefined variable: problem in
/var/www/html/nieuw/horde/templates/login/login.inc on line 68
 Gebruikersnaam
Wachtwoord

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/nieuw/horde/templates/login/login.inc on line 85

I looked at line 99 of login.php, it has the variable
$conf['user']['alternate_login'] but I can't find it anywhere else.
Is it my configuration or isn't the variable implemented yet ?

I thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Dennis Loos.