[imp] Re: Can't get Ingo to do my filtering

Ruben van der Steenhoven ruben_donotspamme at webmeesters.nl
Mon Jun 16 15:24:44 PDT 2003

Just to let you guys know i agree with you.
I am fully aware of the fact that using the HEAD version is risky, so i
don't complain about it and neither should other people IMHO.
I am just trying to warn form something that may be overseen if we don't
tackle it now, and result in many more problems, when this becomes a
stable release. Being a software developer myself i know its far better
to get these things fixed when in ALFA or BETA phase than after going to
production, cause you will have a lot more people brething down your
neck then.
That's the reason i offered to help finding the root-cause of this issue
here, not to whine about my IMP-filtering not working, because if i
really needed this stability i wouldn't use a HEAD-version.