[imp] Re: Can't get Ingo to do my filtering

Ruben van der Steenhoven ruben_donotspamme at webmeesters.net
Mon Jun 16 05:07:20 PDT 2003

I think i am on a track now Michael, i think it has to do with backends.php
i came to this conclusion after finding out that
$_SESSION['ingo']['script_categories'] returns nothing.

I think that file needs some modifications not documented.
I tried this set-up in backends.php:

$backends['vfs'] = array(
     'driver' => 'vfs',
     'preferred' => 'localhost',
     'script' => 'procmail',
     'hordeauth' => 'user',
     'params' => array('procmailrc' => '.procmailrc',
                       'vfstype' => 'ftp',
                       'hostspec' => 'localhost',
                       'port' => 21));

first of all: why use ftp as vfstype?
   What user/password combination would be used?
   Can i set this to sql?
   Do i need special settings in .procmailrc?