[imp] vCalendar detection

Joe Wilson joe.wilson at mindcandy.org
Mon Jun 16 12:35:36 PDT 2003

Sorry - I am running the CVS HEAD code.

Also, I didn't see the pulldown for Add/Accept/Tentative/Deny.  I guess my eyes
just skimmed over it and thought the only option was "Add this to my Calendar".
 Again, my apologies for not doing my homework ahead of time.  :o)

I am willing to take this on, but it would probably take me awhile as I have not
really looked at the IMP code at all to date.  I would also want to make sure
that I have a lot of direction as to how this should be implemented (both
visually and architecturally) so that it doesn't require redundant work on
anyones part.

Thoughts?

Joe

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
 *#
  *#   Joe Wilson             (917) 690-0507 (c)
   *#   884 Palmer Ave.        (914) 777-3250 (h)
    *#   Mamaroneck, NY 10543
     *#
      *#    He to whom [the mysterious] is a stranger,
       *#    who can no longer pause to wonder and stand
        *#    rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
         *#                           - Albert Einstein
          *#