[imp] Re: Can't get Ingo to do my filtering

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 16 13:04:51 PDT 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> When you check something out of CVS, by default, you get the HEAD branch.
> HEAD is always the latest development code. It may be undocumented, it may
> be broken, it may cause tofu to turn purple. You never know.

As a tofu eater, I love that quote! :)

Also, from the page at http://www.horde.org/source/modules.php:

The HEAD branch of a module will almost always be development code, and may be
unstable. The stability listed for each module is the general state of that
module. However, just because that IMP and Horde are listed as Production
quality software, doesn't mean that HEAD will always work, be documented,
compile, or not cause frogs to dive-bomb you from tall trees. You've been
warned. ;)

So watch out for those frogs!!!

--
Eric Rostetter