[imp] Ingo won't list my filter rules

Doug McComber doug at mailpenguin.com
Mon Jun 16 13:54:00 PDT 2003

Hi,

Following the recent posts (on the Imp list) and updating via CVS Head
has seemed to solve all the problems I've been having with Ingo but
one.  I can create rules and they work, however, they won't list.
Whether I click Filters from the sidebar or Rules from the top menu,
under Existing Rules nothing is listed.  On the rare occasion I get a
listing.  This is in any web browser (IE, Mozilla, Konqueror).  I'm
using an IMAP backend (as per Michael's recent post to the Imp list).

Thanks,
Doug