[imp] Re: Ingo won't list my filter rules

John Mcclure johnm at psy.gla.ac.uk
Tue Jun 17 03:52:37 PDT 2003

"Doug McComber" <doug at mailpenguin.com> wrote in message
news:1055796840.9e622481d5924 at secure.mailpenguin.com...
> Hi,
>
> Following the recent posts (on the Imp list) and updating via CVS Head
> has seemed to solve all the problems I've been having with Ingo but
> one.  I can create rules and they work, however, they won't list.
> Whether I click Filters from the sidebar or Rules from the top menu,
> under Existing Rules nothing is listed.  On the rare occasion I get a
> listing.  This is in any web browser (IE, Mozilla, Konqueror).  I'm
> using an IMAP backend (as per Michael's recent post to the Imp list).

Also having this problem. Filters working but invisible in rules list ( has
never dispayed in any browser, need to use mysql tool to remove them). Have
also tried the procmail/ftp backend with similar problems. Taking advice to
clean my db and reinstall ingo and/or imp from current CVS has also not
resolved it. This is the final thing I need working before I swap my test
site with current production site - so any advice on this would be much
appreciated.

- John