[imp] Newbie question - got it installed. now what ?

Marek marek at foundmoney.com
Mon Jun 16 18:58:14 PDT 2003

Hello folks.

I'v installed Horde and IMP, created a username and a password in mysql, but I can't login. Everytime I try, it just brings me to the login prompt again without any message. If someone could please help me, I'v read all the FAQs on the website(which btw seem to be quite outdated), and I can't get it to work properly.

I'v run the horde mysql install scripts
and created a username and password in mysql

insert into horde_users values ('test', PASSWORD('test'));

and nothing seems to be working for me ??

Pls help.

Thanks