[imp] Problems with IMP and login into it.

Nikolajus Krauklis nikolajus at avc.lt
Tue Jun 17 05:29:55 PDT 2003

but if i want to use IMP webmail only for POP3 why i shloud recompile
php with imap support ? I don't want to do this.

in theoretical level - horde/imp shloud look if my php have no imap support
imp shouldn't use imap functions ;/ ane let me use POP3 server only

strange
i need to try squirrel webmail