[imp] Problems with Prefs/sql.php

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo at sgi.es
Tue Jun 17 07:49:22 PDT 2003

Sorry but I´m not such a good PHP programmer, what do you exactly mean
with putting a var_dump()? It´s posible that I don´t have a good
connection, moreover, before this error I got one error in the same file:

DB Error: connect failed
[line 108 of /www3/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php]

I just commented this lines:

             //if (DB::isError($this->db)) {
             //    Horde::fatal($this->db, __FILE__, __LINE__);
             //}

to skip this and it worked with IMP 3.1. Is this wrong in IMP 3.2.1? Any
ideas of a solutin? Why does not find the setoption() function if I can
see it in my PHP libraries? Or maybe the object which calls this
function is not well created?

Thanks again

Jorge