[imp] Colours and Legend

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jun 17 12:49:40 PDT 2003

Quoting Son Truong <svt at st-andrews.ac.uk>:

> Attached in a copy of the legend.inc from horde/imp/templates/mailbox/
> directory. This puts the icons over the pastel panels, and in addition
> puts the personal icon and attachment icon on the legend too.

Cleaned up to follow CODING_STANDARDS, use Horde::img(), be XHTML-compliant,
and committed to HEAD, thanks. Please send patches in the future, though,
as well as the issues that I addressed/cleaned up.

> One question is what does the 'alternate.gif' denote? I assumed it was to
> denote a message in pure html format but after sending myself a few of
> those the icon did not appear. However, I received a junk email today
> that was flagged with the alternate icon. Could some tell me what this
> suppose to denote? [see mailbox.jpg, first message]

That there are alternate versions of the same content in the message.
(multipart/alternative).

> This leads on to; why does html messages denote themselves as
> messages with an attachment?

Because they have non text/plain parts - i.e., attachments.

> Is there a facility to turn on html
> messages flagging as with attachments
> ($conf['mailbox']['show_attachments']=true)?

No.

> As regards to the dark colour issues with colour blind users, I have
> created a horde/imp theme which gives a light background similar to the
> 'blue' theme by Atif Ghaffar. Attached it the horde/config/html.php.

You could submit this as a theme for HEAD, definitely.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.