[imp] Errors after login.

Marek marek at foundmoney.com
Tue Jun 17 09:33:56 PDT 2003

Hello folks,

I get the following error messages after sucessfull login from IMP. However
when I enter wrong password it brings me to the login screen again without
saying anything about invalid password.

Notice: Undefined index: alternate_login in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/login.php on line 94

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/login.php:94) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 144

Warning: main(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/configlib/constants.php):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 6

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/configlib/constants.php'
(include_path='/usr/local/lib/php/') in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 6

And here's the ouput from horde/test.php

  a.. Horde: 2.2.3
PHP Version
  a.. View phpinfo() screen
  b.. PHP Version: 4.3.2
  c.. PHP Major Version: 4.3
  d.. PHP Minor Version: 2
  e.. PHP Version Classification: release
  f.. You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
  a.. DOM XML Support: No
  b.. FTP Support: No
  c.. Gettext Support: Yes
  d.. IMAP Support: Yes
  e.. LDAP Support: No
  f.. MCAL Support: No
  g.. Mcrypt Support: Yes
  h.. MySQL Support: Yes
  i.. PostgreSQL Support: No
  j.. XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
  a.. magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
  b.. file_uploads enabled: Yes
  c.. safe_mode disabled: Yes
  d.. trans_sid disabled: Yes
PHP Sessions
  a.. Session counter: 1
  b.. To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
  a.. PEAR - Yes
  b.. Recent PEAR - Yes
  c.. Mail - Yes