[imp] Errors after login.

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 17 13:34:34 PDT 2003

Quoting Marek <marek at foundmoney.com>:

Check the paths you specified in horde/config/registry.php as it seems
to have the path wrong.

> Warning: main(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/configlib/constants.php):
> failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 6

The

/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/configlib/constants.ph

should be something like

/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/config/../lib/constants.ph

So I think you have a path issue somewhere (missing the /.. somewhere).
Just a guess, but its the best I can come up with.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!