[imp] Problems with IMP and login into it.

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 17 11:22:32 PDT 2003

Quoting Nikolajus Krauklis <nikolajus at avc.lt>:

> i'v wasted a lot of time to see what horde/imp not working without imap
> extension.

Because you ignored or "fixed" your errors incorrectly, and failed to
read or at least understand the docs.  And when people tried to point
you in the right direction you ignored them...

> (it's only
> because you show me only blank page instead of error

PHP shows an error unless you turn php error reporting off.

We should improve the imp/test.php file in the release branch to test
for this and report the problem if it isn't found.  The head branch
does test for it, but the release branch doesn't...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!