[imp] empty inbox page after login

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 17 11:59:06 PDT 2003

Quoting David T-G <davidtg-horde at justpickone.org>:

> % Right... but did you *read* what test.php tells you about the imap
> % extension?
>
> But it didn't say anything!  When I click on 'run IMP tests' I get

I think that all horde/test.php tells you is that you don't have IMAP
support.   Since you don't need IMAP support for Horde, this is probably
appropriate.

When you run imp/test.php as you did, it did not check for IMAP at all,
unless you tried a login.  I've changed this in CVS, so in the next
release it will check, and will tell you that you require it for IMP.

>   PHP IMAP Support Test
>
>        Server ____________________
>      Protocol ____________________ (e.g. "imap" or "imap/notls")
>          Port ____________________ (defaults to "143")
>               Submit Reset

Had you tried the test, you would have gotten some kind of error.

> Nothin' about IMAP on there

Correct, and corrected in CVS for the next release.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!