[imp] Giving up on IMP

Marek marek at foundmoney.com
Tue Jun 17 14:18:35 PDT 2003

Well, I tried installing IMP 3.2.1 and 3.2 both with Horde 2.2 and the latest one, I must be stupid or something becouse I just can't get this thing to work.

Here's the setup I have
a mysql server with apache and imp on it. Using pop3 only.
a mail server (seperate box)

I got to a point where it doesn't show any errors but won't let me login, nor does it display any error messages about invalid usernames.

BTW with horde.php, should it contain the ['auth']['params']['phptype'](Correct one) instead of ['prefs']['params']['phptype'] and in imp/config/servers.php  is missing the ?> tag at the end of the file...

Horde Versions
  a.. Horde: 2.2
  b.. IMP: 3.2 (run IMP tests)
PHP Version
  a.. View phpinfo() screen
  b.. PHP Version: 4.3.2
  c.. PHP Major Version: 4.3
  d.. PHP Minor Version: 2
  e.. PHP Version Classification: release
  f.. You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
  a.. DOM XML Support: No
  b.. Gettext Support: Yes
  c.. IMAP Support: Yes
  d.. LDAP Support: No
  e.. MCAL Support: No
  f.. Mcrypt Support: Yes
  g.. MySQL Support: Yes
  h.. PostgreSQL Support: No
  i.. XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
  a.. magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
  b.. file_uploads enabled: Yes
  c.. safe_mode disabled: Yes
  d.. trans_sid disabled: Yes
PHP Sessions
  a.. Session counter: 1
  b.. To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
  a.. PEAR - Yes
  b.. Recent PEAR - Yes
  c.. Mail - Yes
  d.. Mail_Mime - Yes
  e.. Log - Yes
  f.. DB - Yes
  g.. Net_Socket - Yes
  h.. Date - Yes
  i.. HTML_Common/HTML_Select - Yes

Anyhow if anyone is willing to help me with this that would be greatly appriciated, if not, I'll try using something else.

Thank you.