[imp] Can't login !? log message shows horde error instead of imp

Robert Mena rt_mena at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 07:26:44 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have downloaded the imp/horde/turba yesterday from
horde's ftp in rpm form.

The installation was ok but I am trying to test it
withou luck.

The imp/test.php show ok and allows me to connect to
my pop server.

After patching the lib/Horde.php with the &Log I saw
the error message when I try to login.

Jun 18 10:20:44 HORDE [error] [horde] FAILED LOGIN for
user [client_ip] to Horde [on line 44 of
"/var/www/html/horde/login.php"]

The strange part is that I already have a
horde/imp/turba setup in a differnt machine and
manually inspected the config files and they seem
(I'll try to use diff to be sure) identical.

If I type www.foo.com/horde/imp or
/horde/imp/login.php I get redirected to
www.foo.com/horde/login.php.

Any tips ?

I am using RH9+apache2+php 4.2.2

- rt