[imp] Resuming Drafts

Richard Carpenter rcarpenter at brandxnet.com
Wed Jun 18 10:58:38 PDT 2003

Our version is IMP 3.2.1 using IMAP to connect to Postfix version
20010228-p102; and something about Courier.

The relevant imp configuration I could find-

// If this is true, the user will be able to resume any message in any
// mailbox.  Otherwise, only messages marked as 'drafts' can be resumed.
$conf['user']['allow_resume_all'] = false;

// If this is true, the user will be able to resume any message in their
// draft mailbox (to compensate for some clients that don't bother setting
// the draft flag).  Otherwise, only messages marked as 'drafts' can be
// resumed.
$conf['user']['allow_resume_all_in_drafts'] = false;

Changing that latter item to

$conf['user']['allow_resume_all_in_drafts'] = true;

causes the Resume link to appear.

Thanks for your assistance.