[imp] spam reporting in message.php

Chris Ochap lists at aptedtech.com
Tue Jun 24 19:12:18 PDT 2003

I enabled the spam report feature in IMP, and the messages that do get
reported I would like to forward to one of the RBL's our mail system uses
(spamcop.net) where the message can be processed and the sending server may
be listed based on the algorithms they use.  The problem/question is that
that when the reports come in, it looks as though the headers and content of
the spam in question have all been turned into one contiguous line which
trips up SpamCop and leads to it returning an error.  Another problem is
that the spam reports must send the original spam (including headers) as an
attachment.  So...

1. I have to figure out how to keep at least the header information in the
original spam message from being smoothed together into one contiguous line.

2. I have to figure out how to have the original spam message sent as an
attachement instead of inline (another requirement of SpamCop).

I'm not asking for any freebies.  I know it's probably just a few changed
lines in message.php, and I'm pretty sure that the Horde framework has
everything I need built into it to tear down and rebuild messages however I
may need to with simple function calls.  However, I tried going to
www.horde.org to look up some any type of API reference into the Horde
framework so I wouldn't have to bug you all, but the site is down/timing
out.  It would be great if somebody could hint or point me in the right
direction at least.  Thanks all.

-Chris