[imp] Move replied messages patch

Andrew Johnson horde at lastaccess.com
Thu Jun 26 05:06:09 PDT 2003

Here's a patch against HEAD that adds the ability to have messages that you
reply to automatically moved to a specified folder. It moves it right after
you send the reply, around the same time the outgoing message is saved to a
sent-mail folder. I've always wanted this ability, as I usually end up
moving all of the messages I reply to to some sort of "archive" folder
anyway, so this saves me an extra step. You can define the folder in your
identities, and can also define it in the composition window, similar to
how you can do with sent-mail.
This patch also fixes what appears to be a bug in
templates/identities/manage.inc on line 101.
If you try this, you'll probably want to "cp imp/config/prefs.php.dist
imp/config/prefs.php" and rebuild your conf.php from the xml file after
applying the patch.
Feedback is appreciated.

--
Andrew Johnson