[imp] Question about VFS

Mannel Chan mannel at lokysoft.com
Thu Jun 26 12:41:03 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm new to this list. I would like to know if anyone here has tried the VFS
function in Horde and IMP!? After enable it in IMP, I can't attach any file to
the mail. But it works fine if I turn it off. I've tried both the 'file'
and 'sql' drivers for the VFS, the results are the same. And there's no error
log. Instead, I got a warning message in the php error.log when I use
the 'file' driver. Here's the message:

PHP Warning:  Object to string conversion
in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/compose.php on line 356

For the 'sql' driver, I did create the horde_vfs table using the script
provided in Horde. Anyone can help? Btw, will I get higer performance if I use
VFS?

Oh, and here're my configurations:

Horde: 2.2.3
IMP: 3.2.1