[imp] Selecting email(s) from 'INBOX' listing, and thenforwarding is broken in new CVS.

cpickert cpickert at myrgroup.us
Thu Jun 26 15:43:29 PDT 2003

Actually, I'm quite sorry.. Michael, you were right on. Mozilla was blocking the
pop-up but, the compose pop up's work fine.. Must be different ''pop up code''
behind the two, as I don't have any 'exclusions' in my Mozilla pop-up blocker
but, the compose window pops up like a champion everytime, but sure enough the
blocker icon comes up after I attempt a forward. Turn off blocker, fine.. Run
IE, fine..

Sorry for the confusion mates, Ron (rcooper) -- check to see if you're in my
boat, which was, apparently, sinking. =)

Thanks Michael, btw.. Hope Boulder is nice, lived out there for a few years and
will be back there/Denver and Colo Springs after my trip for Canada which I'm
headed on tomorrow morning..

Lates!

--CP

Quoting rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com: