[imp] strange redirect / login imp needs login horde ?

Robert Mena rt_mena at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 14:49:52 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest rpm packages from
imp/horde/turba and installed in a RH9 machine.

The test scripts shows OK and can access my mailbox
with no problem.

After configuring the config/* from the three packages
I can only login in IMP after I login in Horde.

If I access www.foo.com/horde/imp I get redirected to
http://www.foo.com/horde/login.php?url=%2Fhorde%2Fimp%2Findex.php

I use my pop3 account and then I get the Welcome to
IMP to log in again!

My config/horder.php has

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';

// An array holding any parameters that the Auth
object will need to
// function correctly.
$conf['auth']['params'] = array();
$conf['auth']['params']['dsn'] =
'{pop.foo.com:110/pop}INBOX';

Any ideas ?

IMP itself seem to run ok, since I've accessed my pop
account, sent email etc.