[imp] Full IMAP support

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 26 18:31:35 PDT 2003

Quoting ES <enno_schulz at gmx.net>:

> Hello Eric,
> thanks for your hints.
> I'm using IMP 3.2.1. Not CVS.
> Any special things with this version?

No, should be the same, other than maybe some labels and stuff changing.

> It seems to me that I should change to the CVS version anyway.

No need just for what you want to do.  I'd stay with the release unless
you really need something only in HEAD like pgp or s/mime support.

> By the way:
> Do you have any hint how to get my user names and mailadresses retrieved
>   from my LDAP when first logon occurs, so that these basic preferences
> are set automatically (these shouldn't be changed by my users)?

No, but someone else on the list might.

> Enno

Sorry, I don't have enough time for a better answer now.  Perhaps someone
else can help out more?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics