[imp] INBOX folder

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sun Jun 29 22:02:28 PDT 2003

Quoting Louis Halbert <lhalbert at AshburnWAP.com>:

> I am running Horde/IMP on a RedHat 8 box.  I have just configured procmail to
> deliver my users mail to their respective home directories.

To what file?  In a subdirectory, or home directory?

> How do I tell imp to look to the users home directory and not
> the /var/mail/spool path for the INBOX icon and when the user first logs in?

If you need to tell IMP, it would be in imp/config/servers.php. But
you may not have to tell IMP, you may just have to tell your IMAP server.
But that depends on how you set things up.

> Any and all help is appreciated.

When I needed this kind of thing with RedHat machines, I just deliver
to $HOME/mbox, and then use the wu-imap server included in RedHat which
will or can (depending on RH version) see (and migrate) this file
automatically.  But your solution needs may be different.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!