[imp] courier/imp: problem using shared folders containing subfolders

Tobias Eigen tobias at kabissa.org
Mon Jun 30 14:15:04 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I am running I would be grateful for advice with the following shared folders
issue on a system with the following:

MTA: Courier
Horde: 2.1
IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.1
PHP Version: 4.3.2
PHP Major Version: 4.3
PHP Minor Version: 2

The problem is this: My shared folders are working great, except when there is
a subfolder inside a shared folder, ie:

04-Marketing
04-Marketing.Events
04-Marketing.Materials
04-Marketing.Press

In the case above, I am unable to save a copy of a message in 04-Marketing or
browse to it. If I unsubscribe to Events, Materials and Press, it will work
normally. There is a period after the name in the folders pulldown list.

Any ideas? I think my servers.php is set up right:

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => $DomainName,
    'smtphost' => 'localhost',
    'realm' => $DomainName,
    'preferred' => ''
);

Again, any help would be much appreciated. I've spent alot of time searching
and have had no luck!

Best wishes,

Tobias