[imp] Move replied messages patch

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 30 17:27:25 PDT 2003

Quoting Andrew Johnson <horde at lastaccess.com>:

> Here's a patch against HEAD that adds the ability to have messages that you
> reply to automatically moved to a specified folder. It moves it right after
> you send the reply, around the same time the outgoing message is saved to a
> sent-mail folder. I've always wanted this ability, as I usually end up
> moving all of the messages I reply to to some sort of "archive" folder
> anyway, so this saves me an extra step. You can define the folder in your
> identities, and can also define it in the composition window, similar to
> how you can do with sent-mail.

I haven't seen any replies to this, and it doesn't strike me as a very useful
feature. You could also mostly implement it with a filter that moved answered
messages to a different folder.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.