[imp] Move replied messages patch

Andrew Johnson horde at lastaccess.com
Tue Jul 1 05:49:12 PDT 2003

I was doing something similar to what you mention with filters, but found
this handier. This is something I've wanted for quite some time in a mail
program, actually.

I'll agree it's not for everyone, though, as evidenced by the non-existent
response there was to it. It's clearly not worth the bloat to the actual
project if no one wants it.

--On Monday, June 30, 2003 8:27 PM -0400 Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

--
Andrew Johnson