[imp] Problem opening folders

Danny Horne danny at clifftop.net
Tue Jul 1 12:43:00 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I've just installed IMP on my system & it's having problems opening some
folders.  When I select a particular folder for opening the browser just sits
there trying to open the web page. Problem is I can go back to the same folder
ocassionally & it will open without any fuss.

I don't have the same trouble in Squirrelmail or Outlook Express, so don't
think it's a problem with the folders / IMAP server.

My system -
FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE, Apache 1.3.27, PHP 4.3.3rc1, UW-Imap 2002
Horde 2.2.3, IMP 3.2.1, Turba 1.2

I've also installed -
Accounts 2.1, Forwards 2.2, Passwd 2.2 & Vacation 2.2

Any ideas where to look?
Thanks for all replies
--
To do is to be  -- Nietzsche