[imp] Fwd: Horde stays logged in?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jul 1 12:49:28 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from Scott.Wigle at sbcglobal.net -----
    Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:53:55 -0700
    From: Scott Wigle <Scott.Wigle at sbcglobal.net>
 Subject: Horde stays logged in?
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Chuck,
I got your address from WHOIS. I've been using an incarnation of your
horde web interface distributed with qmailtoaster.
http://qmailtoaster.clikka.com <http://qmailtoaster.clikka.com/> ... The
problem is that the other day my partner went to our website to check
his email and found the inbox of one of our customers. this is very
disturbing, are you familiar with this, why does it happen, and is there
a way to stop this from ever happening again? Any help would be great,
thanks.
Scott Wigle

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.