[imp] empty addressbook in options

George Theall theall at tifaware.com
Wed Jul 2 10:10:27 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 10:48:58AM -0400, Colin Devine wrote:

> Because Turba is otherwise working correctly I believe the problem to be
> the Imp to Turba connection.
> My imp/config/prefs.php is below, thanks in advance for any help.

You're probably correct.  What do you have in imp/config/conf.php, under
Menu Settings? You need at least to add turba to the array, like so:

    // This is an array of applications (using the names defined in
    // horde/config/registry.php) to include links to in the menubar. An
    // example providing a link to Turba (an addressbook program) would
    // be: $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');
    $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');

Hope this helps,

George
theall at tifaware.com