[imp] IMP Spell Check

Peter de Bruine pdebruine at dialoc-idtechnology.nl
Mon Jul 7 02:44:26 PDT 2003

Hi,

i have downloaded and installed imp and horde, latest snapshots. And have
configured imp but i want to use the spell check feature. So aspell/ispell
is installed and this is in the imp configuration:

$conf['utils']['spellchecker'] = 'aspell';

but i have also used:

$conf['utils']['spellchecker'] = '/usr/bin/aspell';

but that doesn't solve my problem. The problem is, when i type a new e-mail
message and i make some spelling errors and i spell check the message i get
a window saying there are no errors in the message. I think i need to set
the spell check language but i can't find where i should do that! So how do
i get this working?

Regards
Peter