[imp] undefined property in IMP IMAP mailbox search

Dennis Ortsen mosaic at pinetree.nl
Tue Jul 8 23:28:24 PDT 2003

> Are you using both a) a current version of IMP, and b) Ingo.  It appears
as
> though you have an up-to-date version of Horde, but an out-of-date version
> of IMP and, worse yet, no Ingo.  IMP doesn't handle filtering anymore.
>
> michael

Hi Michael,

I'm using an IMP that's about 4 to 5 months old, I''m not using Ingo since
it (well, that's my impression) only supports Cyrus/Sieve filtering on the
server side. Not like when you use a local email client (Eudora, OE) to do
filtering on local mail folders.

I haven't checked the latest releases recently of both IMP and ingo, but can
you perhaps tell me if it is possible to use ingo for "IMP filtering" while
Ingo actually only supports Cyrus/Sieve filtering?

Thanks,

Dennis